Friday 12 January 2018

Poster Credits



For the poster, I decided to make the poster credits so that at the bottom of the poster, the audience will be able to see who stars in our trailer, who did what job and when the film will be released in cinema. For me to be able to do this, I went onto Photoshop and started off with a black canvas and messing around with the text to see which one would stand out better but also which text would be effective for the poster. I used the white colour for the text so that the audience could read what had been written but also so that its clear and understandable. I wanted the text to be bold because it makes it look so appealing but also that it is for a horror poster instead of something which would be on a kids poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use of Titles

The Use Of Titles:                               Throughout our trailer, there are several different types of titles being used. For exam...